So, we're on vacation. A three-week, wonderful vacation. That's why I can't blog. There's little time to take pictures and even less time to blog them. I'm too busy enjoying my sweet family. Matthew is loving every minute of his time with his Nana - and Jeff and I are enjoying every minute of his time with her, too! Lots of recount once we return later this week. Thanks for your patience!Sunday, June 1, 2008
On Vacation
So, we're on vacation. A three-week, wonderful vacation. That's why I can't blog. There's little time to take pictures and even less time to blog them. I'm too busy enjoying my sweet family. Matthew is loving every minute of his time with his Nana - and Jeff and I are enjoying every minute of his time with her, too! Lots of recount once we return later this week. Thanks for your patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
those arms are the cutest things!!!
Hi Sarah,
I am sorry we missed you during visit to the contiguous 48. Mom, Dad, B.A., and Gayle were raving about how cute Matthew is. I really want to see him before he gets too big! I think he is bigger than Baby Kate. Isn't it obnoxious that we still call her Baby Kate? But that's the way it is-- she is now and ever shall be Baby Kate. Hopefully, you will make a smooth transition back to normal. Keep in touch!
Emily
p.s. Nat says if you still have Flat Stanley mail him to our house.
Post a Comment