Thursday, June 19, 2008
New Hat
Here are some shots of Matthew in his new "big boy" hat. Jeff is very tired from flying around for the past couple of days trying to find a plane that went down near the Big Island. Poor thing. He curled up in a ball underneath the picnic blanket and took a nap while Matthew and I broke hearts at the kiddie pool. All those little girls were falling all over themselves to get to Matthew, who was just falling all over himself.
Matthew had a good time at the pool today, but he is unbelieveably fussy most of the time. I hoped that more daytime sleep and more feedings would solve the problem, but things seem to only be getting worse. I hope that it's teething. I pray that he's developing a cold or something. Maybe it's separation anxiety that he'll outgrow in a couple of months. Anything, really, to explain the fussiness. Otherwise, it's just his personality and that's going to be very hard to swallow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's a fine hat. On a fine boy. He's just beautiful!
Post a Comment