
We had the best day as a family today. Jeff had the day off after many days at work and we were ready for the time together. We hung out at home in the morning, played at the park, and I made some delicious Hawaiian-style chicken curry for dinner.

In the afternoon, we went on a mission for
Puka Dogs! My new friend, Fanny, is a part-owner of this award-winning hot dog establishment and she gave us coupons to try out first bites. I kind of wish she hadn't because they were the best hot dogs we've ever tasted! Thanks, Fanny!

After walking off a few bites of the
Puka Dogs and fresh lemonade, we had a photo shoot in the park. Of course, I was not planning such a thing or I would have changed out of my oil-stained, dirty shirt and put on some lipstick. We had a great time and Matthew was all smiles!
2 comments:
I could use a Puka Dog about now!
I am so jealous!!! I've seen Puka Dogs on tv only after we moved away. and you know how much I love hot dogs!
Post a Comment