Thursday, June 26, 2008

Muscle Shirt

Matthew and I are Papa-free for the next couple of days - and we're making the most of our time together. We're doing all the things that Papa doesn't let us do like, well, there's nothing that Papa doesn't let us do. But we're having fun, that's the point. We're going to the pool, wearing bowls on our heads, and generally revelling in our mama-baby time. These are pictures from yesterday at the playground. I just love Matthew in his muscle shirt. So sweet. He had a great time walking in his new shoes. He's really getting around these days. Every time I see him take a few steps, I feel like my heart's going to explode. I couldn't be prouder of him.


1 comment:

Mary Abigail said...

That last one looks like he's doing the salsa! Very cute! JR is showing no interest in walking. Now she just walks around on her knees. Fortunately my mother in law researched on the internet and found that many children are "knee walkers" hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa