Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Videos

By popular demand, I have added some more videos of Matthew. I'm embarrassed that two of them are of an sweltering Hawaiian afternoon that Matthew and I spent almost-naked on the kitchen floor while he entertained himself with some trash, literally. An empty formula can fell out of the trash can and Matthew snagged it. He has such a look of Christmas morning in his eyes that I just couldn't take it away from him.

The other two were taken at the playground across the street. He's so amazing on the play structure - all of a sudden he's able to climb to the top! If he knew how to go down the slide, I could just curl up on the ground and take a nap. He's dying to be on his own, and I'm so pleased to see that he's quickly developing the skills he needs to do just that, with just a bit of help from me.

Enjoy the videos!

No comments: