
Today couldn't have been more beautiful. It was sunny, breezy, high in the low 80s. I wish everyone could experience Hawaiian Halloween just once. Matthew chose his costume this year by picking out his very own, Matthew-sized plunger at the drug store the other day. It was just days after the last debate when Joe the Plumber became such a phenomenon. I am so proud of him for wanting to participate in the national political dialogue at such a young age!

Tonight we went to a friend's house for dinner and to celebrate the birthday of their little one. Getting in the spirit, I bought a dog collar today, had an American-flag dog tag etched with my name, and put on some lipstick. I was a dead ringer for a Hockey Mom, as you can see below. Jeff was going to go as Joe Six-pack, but he said that he hadn't done any sit-ups in a while.... We ate an amazing supper, including buttermilk gingerbread that I made from scratch the other day. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:
This is the most beautiful picture in the world. I'm gonna cry, I just know it. What a beautiful description of Hawaii for Halloween...I think I'm going to miss you being there, other than the 9 hour plane ride.
Post a Comment