Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Day in the Life, Too
After his nap, it's time for playing in the kitchen while I clean up after the first half of the day and start some things for dinner. Sometimes, Matthew dances around the kitchen and tries to climb onto the table while I'm not looking. Click HERE to see video.
About that time, Papa gets home, which is easily the most exciting time of the day for both Matthew and me. We all hang out together and talk about our day. I like helping Matthew tell Jeff about his day, and I think Jeff likes to relax with us after a long drive home.
When it gets too hot in the house, we head over to the park across the street. Usually, Jeff takes Matthew for Papa-Baby Bonding Time, but I went over, too, because I had made most of our dinner ahead of time. Matthew loves it when both of us hold his hands.
Once we get to the playground, Matthew is all about the slide. He does a full circuit on the play structure: climb up the steps, stand up on the platform, walk to the slide, turn around to go down the slide, release, repeat. You can click HERE for video. After all that sliding, a boy needs a drink of water.
By this time, we head home for dinner, which inevitably involves a lot of fretting by Starvin' Marvin. If he could talk, he would tell you that he is scared every night that I am never going to feed him again. After eating though, it's back to playing, often bare-bottomed, for a few minutes before bed, bath, and beyond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment