Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Beef Cake
Ever since Matthew started crawling a few weeks ago, he does this pose that makes him look like a beef cake. You'll know which pose I'm talking about when you check out the pictures below. It's the one that looks like he's shooting a cover for the latest "hot guy" magazine. He usually does it when he's crawling away from you and needs to look back for some reason - like, perhaps, because you're trying to distract him from crawling out the door. Or because you want him to "do the beefcake". Either way, when he does it, he gets this look on his face like, "What? Me? You think I'm adorable? Well, you're right. It's just too bad that you can't have me. I'm busy. Busy being a beefcake." Then he rolls over into a crawling position and he's off. That's all he had time for. He's a very busy baby.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment