Jeff and Matthew spent the entire day together today while I taught a class for the Red Cross. They had so much fun together, a la Dizzy Dinosaur, and it's nice to know that Matthew is well-cared for while I'm gone. I had a great time instructing a class of 30 people, so I've filled by quota of adult-talk for the month. When I got home, Matthew was happily groggy from his second nap of the day and I got to give him his afternoon snack. Matthew pooped three times in his potty today, a personal best, so I pretty much have to give it to Jeff. (Not the poop, but kudos on being a wonderful father.) Unfortunately, when we went across the street to the park this afternoon, a bird pooped right on Jeff's nose, so he ended up getting poop anyway.
Now I'm pooped, so I'm going to bed. Happy Poop Day!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ya'll are so sweet!
Post a Comment