Friday, March 21, 2008

Photo Shoot

I've been taking pictures like a crazy person for the last few days. I think it's because I can feel this baby stage slipping away. Not that I'm upset about Matthew's developmental progress, I'm just trying to document the cuteness before he's all teeth and speed.

Here he is with the beautiful rattle that his Nana gave him. He loves it because it's shiny and it makes noise. He doesn't love it because it's heavy and he regularly hits himself with it. Silly boy.

This next one is of him and his new favorite toy. It's a net in which I place yummy cold fruits for him to gum to death. I find it very effective at keeping him entertained, cooling him off, and providing teething practice on something other than my hand. It also completely grosses me out, so I try not to think about it too much.

Matthew is learning to cook. So far, he's mastered tasting, but that's about it. He's really good at making noises in the kitchen that sound like he's making dinner, though, so I might just let him go at it one night while I run to the Thai take-out place down the street. Then I can tell Jeff that I've mastered Thai cooking!

Oh yeah, and he's moving now. Check out the Matthew scoots video for a look at him inch-worming his way toward the camera!

No comments: