
This weekend, we went on what I hope will be the first of many
roadtrips. We weren't planning to go - I was sick when I woke up on Saturday morning and the kids have been fighting off something that's had them up all night for days - but Jeff convinced me that since I wouldn't be doing anything strenuous, I'd be fine.

We had a nice drive over to Jacksonville where two of our good friends live. (Thanks for the DVD player, Mom! The children were plugged in and quiet the whole time!) First we went to see Jeff's friend, and Matthew's godfather and namesake. We had a great time hanging out at the park and I was happy to take the children up for bed that night while Jeff went out of the town!

The next morning, we met my good friend at the zoo. What a good time the children had on the slide there! I loved seeing little
JB who is crawling now and still has his sparkling personality. His sister is still as spunky and fun as ever, and she and Matthew competed for the three-year-old talking contest!
2 comments:
oh, I'm so jealous! I miss you both!
those are great pictures!
Post a Comment