Friday, October 29, 2010

Popsicle Boys

Matthew is all about popsicles. Sugar in any form, really. I'm not surprised because I had such a sweet tooth when I was pregnant with him. His papa likes candy too. I could take it or leave it, but don't leave me alone with some chocolate or it will be gone.

So all through the summer, I was hounded for popsicles. "Mama, guess what it's time for?? Popsicles! Yay!" That would have been correct except that I heard those words first thing in the morning for days on end. And giving him a popsicle didn't solve the problem. It only convinced him that persitence pays off.

One of the many wonderful things about Matthew is that he doesn't mind sharing, as long as he gets to be the one in control of it. And Buzz is very sweet, so Matthew is happy to share pretty much anything with Buzz. So I just couldn't resist capturing the whole scene on camera since this was one of the few days that neither one of them was naked!

Buzz isn't too sure about cold things, or sweet things, or any food that isn't pasta. But he just loves to do what his big brother is doing. It makes him feel so special to have a little lick of the popsicle, even though afterwards he cringes and smacks his lips. But then he leans right in again!

No comments: