As of this afternoon, I am officially caught up on all things technological. Three months of pictures and videos (check out the new videos on the sidebar) have been downloaded, uploaded, and unloaded from the camera. I'm finding time for a blog post, even, which I find I rarely even yearn for, given that my time is so limited.
Blogging isn't the only thing I've caught up on in the last few days as the angel baby has sleep through the night for the past two nights! I'm not talking the 5-6 hours of sleep that pediatricians call "sleeping through the night" when they're trying to make the parents of poorly sleeping infants feel better about their lot. I'm talking, twelve hours of sleep in a row without minding the pool of pee he was sleeping in or the early rising toddler who screamed his way through breakfast. Of course, because I'm spilling the beans on all this, he'll never do it again. But catching up on some sleep was so sugary sweet that I couldn't omit it from a recounting of the day's happenings.
Speaking of sweet, Buster Brown is like cute on a stick, but he's a two year old now and won't be cuddled for any amount of money, or candy. He's all about his papa these days, which is probably because his papa doesn't watch him like a hawk and comment every moment that he's nearing a potential hazard, or eyeing something he's not allowed to have. I've got to loosen up, and though the sleep is no-doubt helping, I'm just not feeling myself these days. I'm sure part of the reason is that there's a lot more of me to feel and I'm frustrated with how slowly the pounds are coming off. To manage my frustration, I find some peaceful moments with a cup of green tea and a brownie/cookie/chocolate. I don't know what the problem could be with my diet. Isn't green tea supposed to be good for weight loss?
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment