Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Arrival!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations, Sarah, Jeff, and Matthew. I love that picture. You all look so cozy and happy. I love the way Matthew is playing with the bed/tv controller. We will be on the road again soon, but I will send a message on FB with my cell if you want to call.

Love,
Emily

scramboleer said...

Congratulations Sarah and Jeff.

Cousin Dan in CA

Brindley, Ryan, Ravi, Bodhi, and Sashi said...

Congratulations!!

Mama McLellan said...

Congratulations! Much love and aloha to your family!
Malanie, Andrew, Jack and soon Violet

Jamie Marston said...

I'm glad William made it here safe and sound. What a treat he shares his cousin Jeff's B-day. I love his name. I hope it went well in the delivery and you are doing o.k.
Please give our newest family member a kiss/snuggle from us(Matthew and Jeff, too.) Take Care.

Jamie

Marge said...

Yay! Matthew's little brother is here! Can't wait to see more pictures of the family.

Much love, margot