
Matthew and I went to the Fourth of July Kids Parade today a few blocks from our house in our new stroller. I didn't realize that we would actually be part of the parade, or I would have done a better job of decorating the stroller. Actually, that's a lie. I'm too huge and hot to go the extra mile these days. Luckily someone gave us a little flag so we didn't embarrass ourselves!

We had fun making pinwheels and hanging out with our neighbor, Rachel, and her new little boy. Then we headed over to the air station for the first time to check out Papa's new work
digs and the cookout they had for the folks on duty. The "
tup-
tup" I put on Matthew's hot dog, ended up mostly on his his white shirt. Voila - Red, white, and blue outfit!

After lunch, we headed over to the helicopter hangar for a tour. Matthew absolutely LOVES helicopters, so he had a great time pressing buttons and turning knobs. Luckily, one of the
helo crew went with us so we didn't break anything. Then Matthew ran around like he owned the place for a few minutes before we came home to get some sleep in
anticipation of tonight's fireworks show!

No comments:
Post a Comment