Monday, June 1, 2009
Nana's Visit
This weekend, Nana came to visit and we had a great time showing her all of the new parks we've discovered in the past few weeks. I'm big as a house these days, so I spent most of the time trying to find a place to sit down, or an excuse to go back into the air conditioning. Overall, I'm feeling good, and it was so nice to have a visit from family when we've been so far apart for so long. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look great, not "big as a house" as you say. It only feels that way because of the heat and you have another human to tote around on the outside of your body. I saw the pictures in your album- adorable.
Emily
You all look great! You look adorable pregnant! I am getting huge too...do you know what you're having yet? Are you going to tell?
Malanie
Where is Matthew's hair???
Post a Comment