Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Bucket Fun
Here are some pics from our morning at the beach the other day. I'm posting these to insight some jealousy among the folks who are suffering from the worst winter in decades. We are also experiencing some bad weather here in Hawaii. It's really windy. It's so windy that school is closed tomorrow. (I'm not kidding.) It's a big deal because we don't have air conditioning and we depend on gentle breezes to cool our homes. So we're really worried about big wind. What if it blows back the curtains. It could be scary.


Just so that you all don't think that life out here is always paradise, I'll have you know that I have taken apart our carseat TWICE this week because Matthew peed buckets all over it and my upholstery. Buckets of pee. I'm not going to go into all the reasons that Matthew was in his carseat without a diaper on, but suffice it to say that the reasons were valid and any of you would have done the same thing. (I hope that at least some of you who are parents have, at some point, found yourself without a diaper in the middle of a blowout. If not, count yourself lucky - and well-prepared - and feel free to laugh at me until it happens to you.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
At least it was only pee!
Emily
What a cutie! Just keep those skull earrings off the poor kid.
Hey! I'm in Hawaii! Let's hang out before we both leave to the mainland! call me! i emailed you my cell number to your hotmail address...
Post a Comment