Saturday, September 13, 2008

Maternal Grandparents

Matthew felt like such a celebrity during the week before and after his birthday. First his paternal grandparents came to visit, then two of his three maternal grandparents arrived to really give him the royal treatment. If his little baby heart wasn't overflowing, I don't know what it would take.
Matthew's Nana was so excited to see her little one. She might have exploded if she had missed her flight, so I thank the airline gods for getting her here in time for the birthday party. By the time they arrived, however, I was already exhausted so I'm afraid their visit was more hectic than I hoped. Next time, I vow not to plan anything. Not one thing. I promise.
Matthew wants be to write this, "Aloha, Nana and Pepaw! Thanks for a fun week!" Of course, what he said sounded a bit more like, "Ba baba babum bam," but I know what he means.

No comments: