Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sunset Beach

After both boys took a long nap the other day, we headed out to the beach to watch the sunset and check out a place I've been dying to see, The Postcard Inn.
They're getting ready to build a new highrise down the beach so there was a massive sand hill that the boys (all of them!) had a great time scaling. Of course, the most fun was had on the return trip!
Buzz was uncharacteristically cautious, scooting down in Matthew's wake. He *loves* his big brother and is always trying to follow in his footsteps.
We had a great dinner at the barbeque place that is the restaurant at the Postcard. They even serve Abita Turbodog beer on tap so I just had to get one. I paid for that decision later!

Hope you're all having a wonderful spring! If you're sick of the winter, y'all come on down 'cause it's nice and warm here already - and soon it'll be so hot that you won't even want to visit!

No comments: