Monday, February 2, 2009

Tuna Face

Buster Brown is very funny. He has a wonderful sense of humor. One of his favorite things to do it to point to my drink/food and say, "Mine." When I say, "No, that's Mommy's food/drink," he points to his own food and waits for me to say, "That's Matthew's food." Then he points to my food again and I say, "Mommy's food". This goes on like that for a while until sometimes he points to my food twice, in hopes that I'll say, "Matthew's food" and he'll be in business. Sneaky boy.
My favorite new thing of his is the Tuna Face. The way this started is a long story, but suffice it to say that I once asked Jeff to show me his tuna face while snapping a picture of him. Somehow, Jeff remember that moment from years ago (he didn't change his expression AT ALL, by the way) and recently taught Matthew to do a tuna face. It involves him pursing his lips, touching his chin to his chest and looking up with his eyes. It's the funniest thing. Every now and then I'll looking in the rear view while I'm driving and I'll catch him sitting like that!

No comments: