November was quite a month. I can't remember exactly what happened, but it must have been fun because I don't have any pictures or blog entries to show for it. I'll try to do better in December, but this vague "fun" might just last through the new year. I have been reading a lot, which is such a luxury, so I should at least be able to update the Alabama Book Worm blog!
We read to Matthew all the time. He loves picture books, rhyming books, c, anything with pages, really. And he likes to turn pages. Quickly. Before you can finish reciting from memory, I mean, reading what it says. Most of the time it's cute, but every now and then I just stop reading and he looks at me with these eyes that say, "What does it say, Mama? You don't expect me to read by myself, do you? I'm just a baby!" When I start reading aloud again, he goes back to turning the pages. *Sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment